Trusting Insight and Wisdom
When we trust our moment-to-moment guidance system of insight and wisdom, whether in living our daily life, or in guiding us to help others realize their own insights, the inspired words are healing, enlightening and allow us to have more ease in our practice. From that realization we are prepared to guide those we serve to trust that gift of insight and guidance within themselves.
Our life is our message – guided by the Principles we can show our clients how to live their lives from insight and wisdom.
“Give a man a fish, he eats for a day, teach a man to fish he eats for a lifetime.”
Join us for this free interactive webinar with Joe Bailey, a preview to the 5-day retreat in Albir, Spain, Uncovering the Extraordinary Coach Within. https://sheelamasand.com/uncover-the-extraordinary-coach-within/
There will be plenty of time for questions, sharing and comments.
Joseph Bailey, M.A., L.P. is a licensed psychologist, an author, seminar leader, consultant to organizations, public speaker, and psychotherapist.
His work has included co-founding The Minneapolis Institute of Mental Health, developing programs for health care provider wellness at the University of Minnesota Inner Life of Healers Program and numerous hospitals including North Memorial Hospital, Minneapolis, East Lansing Health System and Mayo Clinic Arizona(The Resilient Physician Program). He has also worked extensively in treatment centers for addictions—Gulf Breeze Recovery, Meridian Systems and Farnum Center, and numerous social service agencies.
Joseph is author of six books with over a half million in print in 26 languages and 65 countries, including the best seller, Slowing Down to the Speed of Life with Dr. Richard Carlson, The Serenity Principle, The Speed Trap, Slowing Down to the Speed of Love, Fearproof Your Life: How to Thrive in a World Addicted to Fear, and his latest book that he contributed to, Creating a Marriage You’ll Love. His newest book called Thriving in the Eye of the Hurricane: Unlocking Your Resilience in Our Turbulent Times. He is currently working on a new book: My Magic Carpet Ride. You can learn more about Joe and his work at www.joebaileyandassociates.com
Season 1-2 Speakers and Episodes:
Now watch all 17 episodes of “Thriving in the Eye of the Hurricane,” Season-1
- Watch Episode #1 (Airdate: May 18th)
Featuring Beverley Wilson Hayes
- Watch Episode #2, (Airdate June 8th)
Resilience in Action: Healthcare and Healing
Featuring Teresa Walding RN, Louise O’Dailgh RN, and Debbie Milam
- Watch Episode #3 (Airdate: June 29)
Resilience in Action: The Body/Mind Connection Featuring Chana Studley, John El’Mokadem
- Watch Episode #4 (Airdate: July 20)
Resilience in Action: Transforming Corrections and Inmates in Recovery
Featuring: Jacqueline Hollows, Derrik Mason, Omar Wilson, and Peter Mears
- Watch Episode #5 (Airdate: August 10).
Resilience in Action: Transforming Communities at High Risk
Featuring: Joyce Davis (Bronx), Lloyd Fields ( South Carolina), Cynthia Stennis (Miami, Florida)
- Watch Episode #6 (Airdate: August 31) Featuring Michael Neill: Coach, Trainer, Author (“The Inside-Out Revolution”), and Consultant Michael Neill who wrote the forward to my new book
- Watch Episode #7 (Airdate: September 21)
“Resilience in Action: Transforming Schools, Children, Parents, and Education” with Barb Aust, Christa Campsall, and Gary Johnson
- Watch Episode #8 Airdate: (October 12) Panel Discussion.
“The 3 P’s facilitates True Recovery from Addictions” with Panel: Danielle Guinaugh, Lisa Portinga, Jacqueline Hollows, Bryan Johnson
- Watch Episode #9 (Airdate: November 2) “Seeing Beyond Our Differences” with Mavis Karn, Judy Sedgeman, and Officer Jerry Williams
- Watch Episode #10 (Airdate: November 23) “The Renaissance of Resilience” –Speakers Amy Johnson, Ph.D. and Mahima Shrestha
- Watch Episode #11 (Airdate: December 14) “Working Smarter Not Harder” —Ken Manning, Robin Charbit, Sandra Krot
- Watch Episode #12 (Airdate: January 12, 2021) “Insight and Athletic Performance” –Speakers Matt Roberts and Denise Holland
- Watch Episode #13 (Airdate: February 15, 2022) “Welcome Readers! To a Conversation with Joe Bailey, on Thriving in the Eye of the Hurricane” –Speakers Joe Bailey
- Watch Episode #14 (Join us live on Zoom: March, 22nd at 1 p.m.) “Seeing beyond our differences” Speaker Omar Ben Moussa
- Upcoming Episode #15 with Debbie Milam Live on Zoom: April, 19th at 1 pm (CDT) “Resilience: Life, Love, Death, and Everything in Between”
- Watch Episode #16 with Joseph Nguyen Live on Zoom: May, 17th at 1 pm (CDT) “helping others realize their divine purpose…”
- Watch Episode #17 with Marina Galan -Airdate: (Time -Changed) June, 28th “Sharing the 3P with the Spanish-speaking community worldwide”