In this episode with Omar Ben Moussa we explore "Seeing Beyond our Differences" on Joe Bailey's "Thriving in the Eye of the Hurricane" Podcast on March 22nd at 1 p.m. (CDT)
In the hurricane of our modern lives, many people are feeling fear, ungrounded, and vulnerable.
In this state of insecurity, we often look outside to experts, leaders, influencers, the media, to find something we can believe in, something to make us feel safe. When we look outside from fear and insecurity we are vulnerable to being manipulated by others to believe what they are saying, selling, promoting to the detriment of our own inner guidance and wisdom that lies within each of us.
When we realize that we each have an innate guidance system of insight and wisdom, we tend to listen better to others and to our own inner compass to discern what is true for us and what is our clear direction forward. In historical times like we are now in, people have often been led like sheep to follow dictators, false prophets, cults, and conspiracy theories based not on fact but on made-up information.
When we encounter people who think differently than we do, if we listen deeply we will hear the grain of truth in what they are saying and also hear what is off balance. When we listen with respect and compassion, we see their innocence and judge them less. When we hear the truth in what they are saying, it broadens our perspective and we become wiser. We also see our common humanity and, that in the final analysis we all want the same things—peace of mind, love, understanding, a sense of purpose, and feeling of connection to something greater than our differences—our common humanity, our mutual connection, and a sense of oneness.
In our next podcast with Omar Ben Moussa, we will explore this theme. Omar is a coach who lives in Morocco and has worked with leaders of many religions who through the Three Principles have found a way to see the common denominators of all religions instead of being separated by their differences. It should be a very interesting conversation to see beyond our differences and find more peace in our world.
Omar Ben Moussa
Omar Ben Moussa is a transformational coach & speaker on a mission to alleviate suffering and take every human soul on earth through the inside-out transformation for a better, fulfilling, loving experience of life.
He’s also the CEO & Founder of Tawhid Mentoring Academy Ltd, the host of Insightful Sharing From The Inside-Out Podcast & the co-host of Tawhid; Spiritual Unity Of The 3 Principles Webinar Series.
Omar has been involved in the three Principles understanding since 2017. His first exposure to this understanding has led him to get a glimpse of the truth behind human functioning that triggered a sequence of positive transformations in his behavior and life. Omar couldn’t keep this to himself and started sharing this understanding with people from all walks of life and as result this has had a huge impact on their lives too.
His online training programs, seminars and podcasts are a source of inspiration for hundreds of individuals and spiritual seekers of all faiths around the globe.
Join us each month on the 3rd Tuesday for "Thriving in the Eye of the Hurricane," at 1 pm (CDT) for a dialogue on the 3-Principles with Author Joe Bailey, and guests! Details for joining below:
Meeting ID: 819 693 3475
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 819 693 3475
Dial by your location
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Past Episodes and Upcoming Speakers:
Join us each month on the 3rd Tuesday
for “Thriving in the Eye of the Hurricane,” at 1 pm (CDT)
- Watch Episode #1 (Airdate: May 18th)
Featuring Beverley Wilson Hayes
- Watch Episode #2, (Airdate June 8th)
Resilience in Action: Healthcare and Healing
Featuring Teresa Walding RN, Louise O’Dailgh RN, and Debbie Milam
- Watch Episode #3 (Airdate: June 29)
Resilience in Action: The Body/Mind Connection Featuring Chana Studley, John El’Mokadem
- Watch Episode #4 (Airdate: July 20)
Resilience in Action: Transforming Corrections and Inmates in Recovery
Featuring: Jacqueline Hollows, Derrik Mason, Omar Wilson, and Peter Mears
- Watch Episode #5 (Airdate: August 10).
Resilience in Action: Transforming Communities at High Risk
Featuring: Joyce Davis (Bronx), Lloyd Fields ( South Carolina), Cynthia Stennis (Miami, Florida)
- Watch Episode #6 (Airdate: August 31) Featuring Michael Neill: Coach, Trainer, Author (“The Inside-Out Revolution”), and Consultant Michael Neill who wrote the forward to my new book
- Watch Episode #7 (Airdate: September 21)
“Resilience in Action: Transforming Schools, Children, Parents, and Education” with Barb Aust, Christa Campsall, and Gary Johnson
- Watch Episode #8 Airdate: (October 12) Panel Discussion.
“The 3 P’s facilitates True Recovery from Addictions” with Panel: Danielle Guinaugh, Lisa Portinga, Jacqueline Hollows, Bryan Johnson
- Watch Episode #9 (Airdate: November 2) “Seeing Beyond Our Differences” with Mavis Karn, Judy Sedgeman, and Officer Jerry Williams
- Watch Episode #10 (Airdate: November 23) “The Renaissance of Resilience” –Speakers Amy Johnson, Ph.D. and Mahima Shrestha
- Watch Episode #11 (Airdate: December 14) “Working Smarter Not Harder” —Ken Manning, Robin Charbit, Sandra Krot
- Watch Episode #12 (Airdate: January 12, 2021) “Insight and Athletic Performance” –Speakers Matt Roberts and Denise Holland
- Watch Episode #13 (Airdate: February 15, 2022) “Welcome Readers! To a Conversation with Joe Bailey, on Thriving in the Eye of the Hurricane” –Speakers Joe Bailey
- Don’t Miss it! Episode #14 (Join us live on Zoom: March, 22nd at 1 p.m.) “Seeing beyond our differences” –Speaker Omar Ben Moussa