Dear Podcast Listener,
Thank you so much for listening to and participating in my podcast “Thriving in the Eye of the Hurricane” for the past year.
It has been a wonderful year of inspiring interviews with people who appeared in my book telling their stories and interacting with my audience. Now I am shifting gears a bit and want to ask you, the readers of my book, to share what inspired you to have insights as you read or listened to my book. Your insights will help others to have their own new insights. “Sharing My Insights on Thriving” will be the title of the new version of the podcast.
If you have stories, insights, and reflections that you would like to share and are willing to be part of a podcast please write me with your story and the impact the book has had on you.
Our second season begins in September.
I will be taking July and August off on the podcast but starting in September I will begin the new chapter of it with you as my guests. I hope to have 2-3 people on a panel per podcast. Please let me know if you are interested and I will begin scheduling people for September.
It has been a true highlight of my life to do these podcasts for the past year. They have inspired me and many others to have deeper insights into the Three Principles. Thank you for your participation and support.
With gratitude, Joe
Want to join our podcast? Just use our guest/topic form
If you have stories, insights, and reflections that you would like to share and are willing to be part of a podcast please write me with your story and the impact the book has had on your personal transformation, and the subsequent transformation that may have taken place in loved ones, co-workers, community members, and more.
Use this secure form.
Join us each month on the 3rd Tuesday for "Thriving in the Eye of the Hurricane," at 1 pm (CDT) for a dialogue on the 3-Principles with Author Joe Bailey, and guests! Details for joining below:
Meeting ID: 819 693 3475
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 819 693 3475
Dial by your location
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Past Episodes and Upcoming Speakers:
Join us each month on the 3rd Tuesday
for “Thriving in the Eye of the Hurricane,” at 1 pm (CDT)
- Watch Episode #1 (Airdate: May 18th)
Featuring Beverley Wilson Hayes
- Watch Episode #2, (Airdate June 8th)
Resilience in Action: Healthcare and Healing
Featuring Teresa Walding RN, Louise O’Dailgh RN, and Debbie Milam
- Watch Episode #3 (Airdate: June 29)
Resilience in Action: The Body/Mind Connection Featuring Chana Studley, John El’Mokadem
- Watch Episode #4 (Airdate: July 20)
Resilience in Action: Transforming Corrections and Inmates in Recovery
Featuring: Jacqueline Hollows, Derrik Mason, Omar Wilson, and Peter Mears
- Watch Episode #5 (Airdate: August 10).
Resilience in Action: Transforming Communities at High Risk
Featuring: Joyce Davis (Bronx), Lloyd Fields ( South Carolina), Cynthia Stennis (Miami, Florida)
- Watch Episode #6 (Airdate: August 31) Featuring Michael Neill: Coach, Trainer, Author (“The Inside-Out Revolution”), and Consultant Michael Neill who wrote the forward to my new book
- Watch Episode #7 (Airdate: September 21)
“Resilience in Action: Transforming Schools, Children, Parents, and Education” with Barb Aust, Christa Campsall, and Gary Johnson
- Watch Episode #8 Airdate: (October 12) Panel Discussion.
“The 3 P’s facilitates True Recovery from Addictions” with Panel: Danielle Guinaugh, Lisa Portinga, Jacqueline Hollows, Bryan Johnson
- Watch Episode #9 (Airdate: November 2) “Seeing Beyond Our Differences” with Mavis Karn, Judy Sedgeman, and Officer Jerry Williams
- Watch Episode #10 (Airdate: November 23) “The Renaissance of Resilience” –Speakers Amy Johnson, Ph.D. and Mahima Shrestha
- Watch Episode #11 (Airdate: December 14) “Working Smarter Not Harder” —Ken Manning, Robin Charbit, Sandra Krot
- Watch Episode #12 (Airdate: January 12, 2021) “Insight and Athletic Performance” –Speakers Matt Roberts and Denise Holland
- Watch Episode #13 (Airdate: February 15, 2022) “Welcome Readers! To a Conversation with Joe Bailey, on Thriving in the Eye of the Hurricane” –Speakers Joe Bailey
- Watch Episode #14 (Join us live on Zoom: March, 22nd at 1 p.m.) “Seeing beyond our differences” Speaker Omar Ben Moussa
- Upcoming Episode #15 with Debbie Milam Live on Zoom: April, 19th at 1 pm (CDT) “Resilience: Life, Love, Death, and Everything in Between”
- Upcoming Episode #16 with Joseph Nguyen Live on Zoom: May, 17th at 1 pm (CDT) “helping others realize their divine purpose…”
- Upcoming Episode #17 with Marina Galan
Live on Zoom: (Time -Changed) June, 28th at 1 pm (CDT) “Sharing the 3P with the Spanish-speaking community worldwide”