Dear Podcast Listener,
Who would have thought “Thriving in the Eye of the Hurricane” would become autobiographical?
Circumstances have come up in my life that have led to a decision to temporarily go on sabbatical from my podcasts and trainings till the end of this year when I will reevaluate my decision. There are immediate and practical items that need a lot of my time and attention. I will postpone this podcast series until the appropriate time to begin them again.
Through a series of coincidences and insights, Michael and I have decided to demolish our house of 40 years and rebuild on the same site. Our doctor had us do some tests and through the results we realized that we have a high level of mold in our bodies and our house is the cause. It has been an amazing series of insights and much help from others to bring this to our awareness. Once I was able to accept the changes, I began to see so many possibilities and so much great help from others. Having said that and accepting what this all entails, I realized that it will take all of my energy and attention for the near future. I will continue to see my current clients but put trainings, new clients, and podcasts on hold. I hope to resume the podcasts as soon as this “hurricane” has passed.
In the meantime, my website will still have all my previous recordings of the podcasts and other trainings available for free to all my subscribers and the public. I look forward to seeing how all this plays out. When I look back I see how magical life has been to solve problems that seemed impossible at the time. I see more deeply how this is always true, present circumstances are not an exception.
With gratitude, Joe
Season-1 Speakers and Episodes:
Now watch all 17 episodes of “Thriving in the Eye of the Hurricane,” Season-1
- Watch Episode #1 (Airdate: May 18th)
Featuring Beverley Wilson Hayes
- Watch Episode #2, (Airdate June 8th)
Resilience in Action: Healthcare and Healing
Featuring Teresa Walding RN, Louise O’Dailgh RN, and Debbie Milam
- Watch Episode #3 (Airdate: June 29)
Resilience in Action: The Body/Mind Connection Featuring Chana Studley, John El’Mokadem
- Watch Episode #4 (Airdate: July 20)
Resilience in Action: Transforming Corrections and Inmates in Recovery
Featuring: Jacqueline Hollows, Derrik Mason, Omar Wilson, and Peter Mears
- Watch Episode #5 (Airdate: August 10).
Resilience in Action: Transforming Communities at High Risk
Featuring: Joyce Davis (Bronx), Lloyd Fields ( South Carolina), Cynthia Stennis (Miami, Florida)
- Watch Episode #6 (Airdate: August 31) Featuring Michael Neill: Coach, Trainer, Author (“The Inside-Out Revolution”), and Consultant Michael Neill who wrote the forward to my new book
- Watch Episode #7 (Airdate: September 21)
“Resilience in Action: Transforming Schools, Children, Parents, and Education” with Barb Aust, Christa Campsall, and Gary Johnson
- Watch Episode #8 Airdate: (October 12) Panel Discussion.
“The 3 P’s facilitates True Recovery from Addictions” with Panel: Danielle Guinaugh, Lisa Portinga, Jacqueline Hollows, Bryan Johnson
- Watch Episode #9 (Airdate: November 2) “Seeing Beyond Our Differences” with Mavis Karn, Judy Sedgeman, and Officer Jerry Williams
- Watch Episode #10 (Airdate: November 23) “The Renaissance of Resilience” –Speakers Amy Johnson, Ph.D. and Mahima Shrestha
- Watch Episode #11 (Airdate: December 14) “Working Smarter Not Harder” —Ken Manning, Robin Charbit, Sandra Krot
- Watch Episode #12 (Airdate: January 12, 2021) “Insight and Athletic Performance” –Speakers Matt Roberts and Denise Holland
- Watch Episode #13 (Airdate: February 15, 2022) “Welcome Readers! To a Conversation with Joe Bailey, on Thriving in the Eye of the Hurricane” –Speakers Joe Bailey
- Watch Episode #14 (Join us live on Zoom: March, 22nd at 1 p.m.) “Seeing beyond our differences” Speaker Omar Ben Moussa
- Upcoming Episode #15 with Debbie Milam Live on Zoom: April, 19th at 1 pm (CDT) “Resilience: Life, Love, Death, and Everything in Between”
- Watch Episode #16 with Joseph Nguyen Live on Zoom: May, 17th at 1 pm (CDT) “helping others realize their divine purpose…”
- Watch Episode #17 with Marina Galan -Airdate: (Time -Changed) June, 28th “Sharing the 3P with the Spanish-speaking community worldwide”