Watch now! Airdate: January 18, 2022, We spoke with Denise Holland and Matt Roberts about athletic performance and insight.
Denise Holland, Transformative Coaching Conversations. Denise spent over 30 years in elite sport, competing internationally as an athlete and more recently as the Scotland National Coach in netball. Since awakening to the Three Principles understanding behind the human experience, Denise feels she has found the jewel to athletic performance; it has transformed how she now approaches sports coaching, being more of a catalyst for insight rather than an expert in her field. However, Denise works with people in all areas and ages, ready for sustainable change and enhanced performances in life and work.
Matt Roberts is a trained artist and ex International High Jumper, his career started slowly – at 19 he had a pb of a mere 1.95m. Recognizing the need to exploit every potential margin of gain he searched for the perfect mindset over his 15 year career. His career best was 2.26m, making the top 20 UK All time list and just 3cm short of what won the Olympic Silver 2 years later. However in the year that followed his best Matt ruptured a disc in his neck, leading to surgery and its replacement. An injury that would end many careers, Matt started from scratch – eventually clearing 2.25m before retirement. His persistence and resilience were realized through the discovery of the Three Principles. It was during a conversation with Denise that an insight changed his life. Matt now shares this understanding with athletes and business people to guide them to their own source of flow and peak performance.
"Thriving in the Eye of the Hurricane," a podcast on resilience with Joe Bailey, now monthly, at 1 PM (CST) Zoom Meeting ID: 819 693 3475 Passcode: Thrive
Join us every three weeks at 1 PM (CDT) We gather for our podcast “Thriving in the Eye of the Hurricane” every three weeks!
- Watch Episode #1 (Airdate: May 18th) Featuring Beverley Wilson Hayes
- Watch Episode #2, (Airdate June 8th)
Resilience in Action: Healthcare and Healing Featuring Teresa Walding RN, Louise O’Dailgh RN, and Debbie Milam
- Watch Episode #3 (Airdate: June 29)
Resilience in Action: The Body/Mind Connection Featuring Chana Studley, John El’Mokadem
- Watch Episode #4 (Airdate: July 20)
Resilience in Action: Transforming Corrections and Inmates in Recovery Featuring: Jacqueline Hollows, Derrik Mason, Omar Wilson, and Peter Mears
- Watch Episode #5 (Airdate: August 10). Resilience in Action: Transforming Communities at High Risk Featuring: Joyce Davis (Bronx), Lloyd Fields ( South Carolina), Cynthia Stennis (Miami, Florida)
- Watch Episode #6 (Airdate: August 31) Featuring Michael Neill: Coach, Trainer, Author (“The Inside-Out Revolution”), and Consultant Michael Neill who wrote the forward to my new book
- Watch Episode #7 (Airdate: September 21)
“Resilience in Action: Transforming Schools, Children, Parents, and Education” with Barb Aust, Christa Campsail, and Gary Johnson
- Watch Episode #8 Airdate: (October 12) Panel Discussion.
“The 3 P’s facilitates True Recovery from Addictions” with Panel: Danielle Guinaugh, Lisa Portinga, Jacqueline Hollows, Bryan Johnson
- Watch Episode #9 (Airdate: November 2) “Seeing Beyond Our Differences” with Mavis Karn, Judy Sedgeman, and Officer Jerry Williams
- Watch Episode #10 (Airdate: November 23) “The Renaissance of Resilience” –Speakers Amy Johnson, Ph.D. and Mahima Shrestha
- Watch Episode #11 (Airdate: December 14) “Working Smarter Not Harder” —Ken Manning, Robin Charbit, Sandra Krot
- Upcoming Episode #12 (Airdate: January 12, 2021) “Insight and Athletic Performance” –Speakers Matt Roberts and Denise Holland