Watch this episode with Marina Galan, Airdate: June, 28th “Sharing the 3 Principles understanding with the Spanish-speaking community worldwide”
“Marina has been instrumental in bringing the 3 Principles to a worldwide audience. She has created 3 Principles Spanish language forums and podcasts all over Latin America and Spain. She is an inspiring speaker, leader and coach.”
Marina Galan: mother, coach, teacher, trainer, and speaker living in Querétaro, Mexico
I am also the founder of 3PESP, a multi-platform program that shares the 3 Principles understanding with the Spanish-speaking community worldwide, and is part of the 3PGC board.
The understanding of the 3 Principles has allowed me to find peace of mind and well-being in my life, that is why I am utterly passionate about sharing it with others.
The main reason why we struggle is that we do not fully understand how our experience of life is created, and therefore have no clear idea of how to improve it.
Few people realize that our mind is naturally oriented towards wellbeing, creativity and success, even fewer have come to develop a close, fruitful relationship with it. The majority, being caught in a misunderstanding about how it works, find themselves unable to fully take advantage of this truth, causing unnecessary suffering and strain.
Understanding our mind, knowing how to align with it and its infinite resources, allows us to explore the very depths of our true potential and consequently experience a more vibrant, engaged, fulfilling life.
When we understand how our experience of life is being created in real time via our mind, we suddenly become aware of a completely new reality going on behind the scenes of that experience. The same way a magician’s experience of a magic show cannot remain untouched by his deeper comprehension of what is actually going on, we suddenly gain that depth of appreciation and become aware of new possibilities around that same reality and our experience of it.
Because it happens at such an intimate level, there is no aspect of life that is not touched by this understanding. For me, it has opened up the world in the most awe-inspiring, unexpected ways in every arena, from parenting to health, to what I have now dedicated my life to.
Join us each month on the 3rd Tuesday for "Thriving in the Eye of the Hurricane," at 1 pm (CDT) for a dialogue on the 3-Principles with Author Joe Bailey, and guests! Details for joining below:
Meeting ID: 819 693 3475
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 819 693 3475
One tap mobile
+16468769923,,8196933475#,,,,*450056# US (New York)
+13017158592,,8196933475#,,,,*450056# US (Washington DC)
Dial by your location
+1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
+1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
+1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
+1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
+1 408 638 0968 US (San Jose)
+1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
Meeting ID: 819 693 3475
Find your local number: https://us06web.zoom.us/u/kdTa…
Past Episodes and Upcoming Speakers:
Join us each month on the 3rd Tuesday
for “Thriving in the Eye of the Hurricane,” at 1 pm (CDT)
- Watch Episode #1 (Airdate: May 18th)
Featuring Beverley Wilson Hayes
- Watch Episode #2, (Airdate June 8th)
Resilience in Action: Healthcare and Healing
Featuring Teresa Walding RN, Louise O’Dailgh RN, and Debbie Milam
- Watch Episode #3 (Airdate: June 29)
Resilience in Action: The Body/Mind Connection Featuring Chana Studley, John El’Mokadem
- Watch Episode #4 (Airdate: July 20)
Resilience in Action: Transforming Corrections and Inmates in Recovery
Featuring: Jacqueline Hollows, Derrik Mason, Omar Wilson, and Peter Mears
- Watch Episode #5 (Airdate: August 10).
Resilience in Action: Transforming Communities at High Risk
Featuring: Joyce Davis (Bronx), Lloyd Fields ( South Carolina), Cynthia Stennis (Miami, Florida)
- Watch Episode #6 (Airdate: August 31) Featuring Michael Neill: Coach, Trainer, Author (“The Inside-Out Revolution”), and Consultant Michael Neill who wrote the forward to my new book
- Watch Episode #7 (Airdate: September 21)
“Resilience in Action: Transforming Schools, Children, Parents, and Education” with Barb Aust, Christa Campsall, and Gary Johnson
- Watch Episode #8 Airdate: (October 12) Panel Discussion.
“The 3 P’s facilitates True Recovery from Addictions” with Panel: Danielle Guinaugh, Lisa Portinga, Jacqueline Hollows, Bryan Johnson
- Watch Episode #9 (Airdate: November 2) “Seeing Beyond Our Differences” with Mavis Karn, Judy Sedgeman, and Officer Jerry Williams
- Watch Episode #10 (Airdate: November 23) “The Renaissance of Resilience” –Speakers Amy Johnson, Ph.D. and Mahima Shrestha
- Watch Episode #11 (Airdate: December 14) “Working Smarter Not Harder” —Ken Manning, Robin Charbit, Sandra Krot
- Watch Episode #12 (Airdate: January 12, 2021) “Insight and Athletic Performance” –Speakers Matt Roberts and Denise Holland
- Watch Episode #13 (Airdate: February 15, 2022) “Welcome Readers! To a Conversation with Joe Bailey, on Thriving in the Eye of the Hurricane” –Speakers Joe Bailey
- Watch Episode #14 (Join us live on Zoom: March, 22nd at 1 p.m.) “Seeing beyond our differences” Speaker Omar Ben Moussa
- Upcoming Episode #15 with Debbie Milam Live on Zoom: April, 19th at 1 pm (CDT) “Resilience: Life, Love, Death, and Everything in Between”
- Watch Episode #16 with Joseph Nguyen Live on Zoom: May, 17th at 1 pm (CDT) “helping others realize their divine purpose…”
- Upcoming Episode #17 with Marina Galan
Live on Zoom: (Time -Changed) June, 28th at 1 pm (CDT) “Sharing the 3P with the Spanish-speaking community worldwide”